Home Weatherization for Income-Qualified Customers
In addition to energy conservation tips, energySMART offers free home weatherization for income-qualified customers that includes a free energy assessment and completion of measures to make their home more energy efficient.
- Applicants must have an individually metered, active Elizabethtown Gas account and heat their home with gas.
- The eligible home
- Must be your primary residence
- Must be at least five years old and cannot be under builder’s warranty or under construction where there are open walls to the outside
- Cannot be under foreclosure
- Renters are eligible to apply. If approved, the landlord must complete a permission form. There are no costs for the landlord.
- Applicants must have a combined household income that falls within these income ranges:
|Persons in Household||Minimum||Maximum|
Additional limitations and restrictions may apply. Funds for this offer are limited and will be available until the offer ends or such funds are exhausted. This offer cannot be combined with the New Jersey Comfort Partners program.To apply for the offer or for additional information, call our contractor GreenLife at 877.796.8728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.